Private training program
Do you dream of training with a private trainer without breaking the bank financially? It is now possible at the Pure Fitness Center. We offer various programs that are tailored to your needs and budget.
Whether you are new to training or have some experience, whatever your goal is, we have the training plan for you. Professional coaching is essential to achieving your goals. Whether it is to ensure weight loss, gain muscle, increase your motivation, increase your energy level or improve your posture, our trainers will be able to support you throughout your journey. At Pure Fitness Center, you can expect to push your limits while keeping yourself motivated and safe. Our trainers will monitor your physical development and guide you to reach your goals. Once you start your training, you are going to want to continue achieving your goals.
The training programs at the Pure Fitness Center, include:
- An initial physical assessment, including an Inbody body mass analysis;
- A personalized training plan adapted to your needs;
- A motivated and stimulated private trainer;
- A physical reassessment after 4 to 6 weeks, as well as another Inbody analysis to analyze your body change;
- Taking ‘before and after’ photos, and;
- Tips for emphasizing good, safe and effective postures.
To achieve your goals and monitor your physical development, nothing better than private training with one of our trainers. Make an appointment for a FREE initial consultation.
- AMFPT personal trainer certification
- CPR certification
- Postural assessment and correction training
- Biomechanics training
- Training in nutrition and hormonal imbalance
- Personalized training program
- Weight loss / firming
- Muscle gain
- Specific sports preparation (hockey, golf, etc.)
- Nutrition program and supplements
- Flexibility, stability and mobility
- Stretching and postural correction
- Canadian Middleweight Physical Culture Champion (2004)
- Appearance in Musclemag magazine (2004)
- Black belt in jiu-jitsu
I am a very motivated and results oriented trainer, all while having fun! My role is to deepen your knowledge of training, biomechanics, nutrition, well-being and as well as making sure to help you reach your goals and even surpass them.